Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:11:00 -0800 (PST)

I know who can sign for EEPC and NEPCO.  I tried looking up LJM2-Turbine and 
haven't located it.  I'll try to track it down.  I previously sent the letter 
to the lawyers I believed to be responsible for the entities, so they have 
some background.

Kay

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mitch Robinson                           12/05/2000 10:53 AM

To: Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re:  

Kay and I had a conference with them this morning.  They had no problem with 
putting Brownsville in the mix; after they see our written changes, they'll 
confirm, but in general, it shouldn't be a problem.  That is, the provisions 
for Wheatland and Gleason regarding contract and warranty would now state 
"Wheatland, Gleason, and Brownsville".  Kay's redrafting the memo based on 
our discussion.

We'll forward it on to them once completed (this afternoon?).  Both parties 
expect to have it wrapped up by Thursday.

Kay, anything to add?  The only fly in the ointment I see is their desire to 
have all parties sign (NEPCO, EEPC, and LJM2 - Turbine).  Kay, I don't know 
who the right POA is to sign for these entities.  Will you be able to find 
out for a wrap up by Thursday?

Mitch

From: Stuart Zisman@ECT on 12/05/2000 10:41 AM
To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: 

Where do we stand on the Westinghouse settlement letter?  Have you been able 
to incorporate something about the warranty issues (for Brownsville) into 
your discussions.  Please advise.

Stuart