Subject: Transformers for LM's
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:22:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/06/2000 05:21 
PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
11/10/2000 11:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Transformers for LM's

Hi Mike,

Since we haven't had any luck hooking up on the telephone, I wanted to 
transmit to you an initial draft of a facility agreement, as contemplated by 
the contract for the transformer packages for the LM's.  I would have sent 
this to Dave, but I don't seem to have his email address.

Since the WestLB financing facility is scheduled to expire soon, we need to 
get the transformers transferred into our new facility, as well as get them 
contractually allocated to various projects.  Please give me a call or have 
Dave call me so that we can handle this as expeditiously as possible.

Thanks,

Kay

713 345 7566