Subject: RE: ESA facility agreement - close to execution version
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Rose/Cheryl,

Your call.

Kay

"Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]> on 12/07/2000 04:45:49 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, "Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>, 
"Cobb, Chris" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: ESA facility agreement - close to execution version

Please advise as to whether the current version should be forwarded to
Winston & Strawn for their sign-off (since they are familiar with the
existing GE Contract, their review should be perfunctory).

Thanks,

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:42 PM
To: Thompson, Peter J.; Cobb, Chris; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Taylor, Rob
Subject: ESA facility agreement - close to execution version

The first facility agreement which needs to be finished is the ESA
Facility
Agreement.  Peter and/or Chris, could you please send/re-send the most
recent version with a email stating any open issues, copying everyone on
this email.  We need to get this one ready to sign tomorrow, if at all
possible.

My understanding of the commercial deal is that the scope should include
change order #3, with 75% of the value of change order #3 payable on or
before Dec. 27, 2000, and 25% of change order #3 being added to the
January, 2000 payment.

Kent/Lee, sorry I didn't mention this in our phone call this afternoon.
That's what happens when I'm not working from my list.

Thanks,

Kay