Subject: Re: ABB Change Order
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 03:47:00 -0800 (PST)

You may have told me the answer to this already, but is there a spreadsheet 
for the transformers similar to what we have for the turbines?

Thanks,

Kay

PS  Herman and I are swapping voice mails about scheduling something today.

Kay

   

	From:  Rebecca Walker                           12/08/2000 10:30 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: ABB Change Order

Kay

In regards to paying off ABB, I am trying to get a confirmed amount from Mike 
Sandridge to put in the change order.  I will hopefully be able to get that 
information to you this afternoon because we need to get the change order 
executed as soon as possible since a funding request must be issued to West 
LB no later than Monday at 10 AM since the last day that funds can be 
withdrawn from West LB is Tuesday.  If you have any questions about this, 
please get back to either myself or Ben.

Thanks,
Rebecca