Subject: Re: Letter to Republic National Bank of New York (Mexico) S
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am not responsible for THIS Tribasa mess.  My responsibility ended when 
Tribasa IV was signed.

Buenas suerte,

Kay

Carlos Sole@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
07/11/2000 02:17 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Letter to Republic National Bank of New York (Mexico) S

In retrospect, I apologize for not contacting Ms. Mann earlier (my former 
colleague who is responsible for this Tribasa mess) for she indeed did 
confront the issue that we are confronting.  Based on the attachment below 
and the other emails I am forwarding you, it appears that our procedure for 
accelerating EECC's payment rights will be to issue a letter to Republic Bank 
who will then issue a default letter to Tribasa and then based on that we can 
then issue a demand to AI.  If Ms. Mann so desires, she is welcome to 
participate in our 2:45 conference call, by rsvping through email.

---------------------- Forwarded by Carlos Sole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
07/11/2000 02:10 PM ---------------------------
To: Carlos Sole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Letter to Republic National Bank of New York (Mexico) S

here's one.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 07/11/2000 02:00 
PM ---------------------------

"Thomas Mueller" <[email-masked]> on 01/25/2000 12:31:55 PM
To: Kay Mann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Letter to Republic National Bank of New York (Mexico) S

Kay,

Attached please find the letter to Republic National Bank.  I just got the 
original you sent me yesterday.

Best regards,

Thomas

 - 7HV01!1.DOC