Subject: Re: Section 17.4.4 of Facility Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 06:50:00 -0800 (PST)

George,

I agree with your suggestion, and will make the request to GE.

Kay

"George Kutzschbach" <[email-masked]> on 12/08/2000 01:55:51 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Section 17.4.4 of Facility Agreement

The second sentence of Section 17.4.1 of the Facility Agreement should
be revised to read as follows:

"If the Maximum Liability Amount (less any unpaid portion of the
Purchase Amount) is greater than the Proper Scope Value the difference
between such amount and the Proper Scope Value (the "Refund Amount")
shall be settled between the parties in accordance with Section 17.4.4
below."