Subject: Re: GE Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:30:00 -0800 (PST)

ENA should sign them tomorrow. (I assume you are referring to the TurboPark 
set?)

"Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]> on 12/09/2000 04:24:26 PM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Roseann M Engeldorf (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: GE Documents

Please provide me with signed copies of the GE Consents to Assignment
and the Override Letters.

Thanks,

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.