Subject: Re: Winston & Strawn Comment: Consents to Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 06:25:00 -0800 (PST)

I forwarded the email to GE and received no comment back.

Kay

From: Roseann Engeldorf on 12/10/2000 02:22 PM
To: "Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Lisa Bills (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Roseann M Engeldorf (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Bunk, Sean" <[email-masked]>, "Sheila 
Tweed (E-mail)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Re: Winston & Strawn Comment: Consents to Assignment  

Kay mentioned to me (I think it was on Friday) that she may be talking to GE 
about this - don't know if she did or what the outcome was, so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Rose

	"Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]>
	12/08/2000 12:12 PM
		 
		 To: "Roseann M Engeldorf (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Sheila Tweed (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Lisa Bills (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Bunk, Sean" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Winston & Strawn Comment: Consents to Assignment

Winston & Strawn has asked that the following be added to the Consents
to Assignment (e.g., in the "Successors and Assigns" paragraph):

"WestLB is an express third-party beneficiary of this Consent."

Please forward the revised draft of the GE Consent to Winston & Strawn
([email-masked]).

Regards,

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.