Subject: Re: Documents for Coral Units 17 and 18
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:20:00 -0800 (PST)

These documents do not go to a third party purchaser.  For instance, they do 
not get the change orders or correspondence relating ot all of  the 
turbines.  What needs to be pulled together are the technical documents, and 
any project type correspondence relating to the units being sold.

Kay

   

	From:  Rebecca Walker                           12/13/2000 03:48 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Documents for Coral Units 17 and 18

Matt Tezyk in EE&CC would like the following information from us in order to 
help him prepare the documentation on Units 17 and 18 for a third party sale:

The free storage letter from GE
Any correspondence between GE and Ben or you relating to all 24 turbines
Any change orders in addition to #1-4
Documentation on any other deals we have made with GE in regards to the LM 
6000 turbines

Ben asked me to follow up on this with you since he does not have copies of 
the documents.

Thanks,
Rebecca
x57968