Subject: Re: Elektrobolt LM6000 Insurance
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 02:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Dick,

I'll forward you the copy of the contract on a separate email.  

I do not know if there are any additional insurance requirements specified by 
the lenders.

Kay

Richard Vincent
12/14/2000 10:40 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cheryl Lipshutz/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Elektrobolt LM6000 Insurance

I just got off the phone with Rob Taylor with A-K.   He recommended I write 
to both of you as you two could provide the information requested below.  As 
closing is set for Tuesday, Lenders will want a certificate of insurance for 
these LM6000  turbines.  No Brazilian Elektrobolt project insurance is in 
place as it is not required at this time so we will try to issue certificates 
under the Enron Corp. program for these while they are still located in the 
States.  Once they are loaded on the vessel, the project specific cargo 
policy will go into effect.

 I need any insurance requirements in any contracts pertaining to these 
turbines.  I have seen none so far.  I will also need exact wording to put on 
the certificates of insurance with respects to  the names of all loss payees 
and are they named and waived.

As this is a short time frame, please answer the information below today if 
possible as I need it before I can proceed any further.  Depending on the 
data, hopefully we can utilize the Enron Corp. program in the interim.   If 
not, we will need to secure interim coverage and that could take some time.   
Also please send me any supporting data, such as insurance language, you have 
available.

Dick
3-6102

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Vincent/NA/Enron on 12/14/2000 
10:26 AM ---------------------------

Richard Vincent
12/14/2000 07:19 AM
To: Cheryl Lipshutz/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Joshua King/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter N 
Anderson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tracee Bersani/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cliff 
Shedd/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Elektrobolt PRI  

I thought you were going to give them the EXHIBIT G's.  As I am handling this 
as three separate projects and you are dealing with it as one, I need to know 
exactly what you need.  Is it to evidence the property for the LM6000's?  I 
need the specifics then I can see what exactly they need.  Again, the Exhibit 
G's for all practical purposes will serve as summaries as no project coverage 
is in place.  I did write you earlier this week after the phone conference 
advising that if required to place interim coverage or access the Corp. 
program we would do so upon notification of the exact insurance requirements 
for same.

I need to know the  following.

Where are the LM6000's
How many are they?
What is their value, each?
Who has title?
Who has risk of loss?
In what contract are the insurance requirements?  
Can somebody forward me same?
How long will stored at their present location?
Where are they headed after that?

As I said in the phone conference, Project Insurance will not begin until 
they leave the States since the Project insurance will be issued in Brazil 
under Brazilian Insurance Regulations.  If coverage is needed here, I will 
secure same or access the Corp Program.  I need specifics.

Dick

From: Cheryl Lipshutz@ECT on 12/13/2000 05:38 PM
To: Cliff Shedd/NA/Enron@ENRON, Richard Vincent/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Joshua King/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter N 
Anderson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tracee Bersani/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Elektrobolt PRI  

CLiff & Dick,
We have just hung up with the equity to go over & decision alot of 
documentation issues they had.  One thing they will require by closing is 
something evidencing that they are co-insured under all insurance at 
closing.  They were most concerned about coverage for the LM 6000's.  Dick, 
they also asked where the summary of insurance you had promised on the phone 
with them on Monday was.  Could you let me know your time frame.  The sooner 
we get that to them, the better.  Thanks for all of your help! 

	Cliff Shedd@ENRON
	12/13/2000 03:08 PM
		
		 To: Cheryl Lipshutz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Joshua King/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ECT, Peter N 
Anderson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ECT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tracee Bersani/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Elektrobolt PRI

Cheryl - The amount is $264 million - sorry for lack of clarity.  Cliff

From: Cheryl Lipshutz@ECT on 12/13/2000 02:28 PM
To: Cliff Shedd/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Joshua King/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter N 
Anderson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tracee Bersani/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Elektrobolt PRI  

Cliff,
Is the amount $264,000,000 or $264,000?

	Cliff Shedd@ENRON
	12/13/2000 12:39 PM
		 
		 To: Joshua King/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Tracee 
Bersani/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Lipshutz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Peter N 
Anderson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Elektrobolt PRI

Elektrobolt Team - I have received confirmation, verbally and by fax, from 
our London brokers that the Elektrobolt PRI Declaration and Endorsement have 
been bound in the amount of $264M, pursuant to the terms of Enron's Master 
PRI Policy.
Cliff