Subject: Re: Coral closing Schedule - Part II
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Not exactly a "yes, we can close on Wednesday".

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 12/15/2000 06:00:44 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Keffer, John" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Coral closing Schedule - Part II

George called back to let me know that Coral/Tejas is now out and Intergen
is taking over.  George forwarded current drafts of the documents to John
Jones of Intergen.  George has told John that Enron is interested in closing
on Wednesday, and John was to  review the documents over the weekend.
George believes he has conveyed to John that the documents have been
negotiated on the buyer's behalf, but George is uncertain whether Intergen
will find it necessary to negotiate additional or other issues.  (It is
George's understanding that John Jones is in the legal department).  I tried
to contact John Jones directly (phone 713-374-3919), but as of late Friday,
he has not returned my call.  
 
Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.