Subject: Memo to Raber re ENRON Option.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just received this so I wanted to pass it along.  I'll work through the 
comments and get back to you with any questions.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 07/13/2000 12:43 
PM ---------------------------

"Colo, Mike" <[email-masked]> on 07/13/2000 12:23:30 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Memo to Raber re ENRON Option.DOC

Kay:  I just received your voice mail message.  I sent the attached memo to
my client yesterday.  Why don't you review it and then give me a call back
to discuss it.  I will be here all day today, but out tomorrow until late
afternoon.  Look forward to talking with you.

 <<Memo to Raber re ENRON Option.DOC>>

 - Memo to Raber re ENRON Option.DOC