Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 07:57:00 -0800 (PST)

The assignment and assumption document has been signed by ENA and is being 
hand-delivered to Rose Engeldorf. 

Kay

   

	From:  Rebecca Walker                           12/19/2000 03:43 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re:  

Kay

Catherine Clark just told me that funding and closing will take place 
simultaneously tomorrow (Dec. 20th).  

When you have the documents signed by everyone on the ENA side will you 
please let me know so that I can get them to Catherine for execution by West 
LB?  If we can get this done today, that would be great.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Kay Mann
12/19/2000 03:38 PM
To: Rebecca Walker/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re:  

I believe the amount should be calculated through the date of funding.  Will 
closing and funding take place tomorrow, or will funding be a day later?

Kay

   

	From:  Rebecca Walker                           12/19/2000 03:24 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 

Kay

For ESA to exercise its LM 6000 purchase option, it must pay the Option 
Exercise Price of $101,249,431 (per section 3A of the Option Agreement) plus 
an additional charge of $21,500 per day for each day after November 22d (per 
section 3B of the Option Agreement).  If the option is exercised on December 
20th, the total amount to be paid would be:

Option Exercise Price      $101,249,431
Plus: Additional Costs: $21,500 per day x 28 days =     $        602,000
Option Exercise Price plus Additional Costs  $101,851,431

Thanks,
Rebecca
x57968