Subject: Re: NRG Confidentiality Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:48:00 -0800 (PST)

We are waiting to hear.  We have received documents from them, but no 
definitive word.

Kay

Jim Gilbert@ECT
12/19/2000 04:32 PM
To: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> @ ENRON, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron, Christopher F 
Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: NRG Confidentiality Agreement  

Kay/John:

NRG has signed the CA.  I'm planning on sending them the clean drafts of the 
LLC Agreement and Letter Agreement drafts provided by Carolyn last week.  
Please let me know if these drafts have been superseded or not.

Also, I understand from Ben that the deal with Coral is scheduled to close on 
Thursday.  I would like to know on a more definitive basis if this is indeed 
true.  NRG remains very interested in the equipment.

Please advise.
Thanks,
Jim   

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]>                           
12/18/2000 03:05 PM

To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]>, "Mrs. C. Kay Mann (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: NRG Confidentiality Agreement

Jim-your e-mail to Carolyn Campbell was just forwarded to me.  The changes
to the confidentiality agreement are ok.

Since Carolyn will be out most of this week, please direct any
correspondence regarding this matter to me.  Thanks

John L. Keffer
King & Spalding
713 751 3255
713 751 3280 (fax)
[email-masked]

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.