Subject: Re: 00-0759 & 00-0760
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Boyd,

I would think that at the least we would want you to attend the hearing.  I 
also don't see any harm in you reviewing the data responses.

Kay

"Boyd J. Springer" <[email-masked]> on 12/20/2000 09:14:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: 00-0759 & 00-0760

The attached gives notice of what I believe would be a scheduling (status)
conference for the Master Sales approval proceedings. This is the first
information I've received about these matters since receiving the data
requests a couple of weeks ago. Let me know how active you would like me to
be in these matters. Shoud I request that Jerry Fox circulate drafts of the
data responses? are you being kept up to date by Peoples on communications
with staff? Should I plan to attend the hearing?
----- Forwarded by Boyd J. Springer/JonesDay on 12/20/00 09:07 AM -----

                    
[email-masked]                                                              
                 
                                         To:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked],                       
                                            [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],     
                    12/20/00 08:58          
[email-masked]                                                      
                    AM                   cc:     
[email-masked]                                                       
                             Subject:     00-0759 & 
00-0760                                            

At my request (I will out of town from December 29 through January 5), the
hearing scheduled for January 3 at 11 am has been continued to January 10
at
11 am.

                                          Jerry Fox

----------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

==========
The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, be protected by the attorney-client
or other applicable privileges, or constitute non-public information.  It
is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are
not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended
recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
==========