Subject: FW: CA Development II
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:13:00 -0800 (PST)

I know you were anxiously awaiting these documents.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/21/2000 06:10 
PM ---------------------------

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 12/21/2000 04:54:53 PM
To: "George Kutzschbach (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: CA Development II

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J. 
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 5:48 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail)
Cc: Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail); Lee. Johnson (E-mail); Pipitone, Paul;
Cobb, Chris
Subject: CA Development II

        
Attached please find the most recent version of the CA Development II
Agreement and Exhibits as well as a blackline against the version
circulated on December 4.  I will be forwarding to Kay Mann the
execution copy that will incorporate both the agreement and exhibits
into one document, which will also include Exhibit H-2.
 <<CA Development Energy II Comparison of v. 3 to 5.DOC>>  <<CA
Development II Comparison of v1 to current.DOC>>  <<Exhibits for CA
Development II Agreement CISO2 Execution Copy.DOC>>  <<break out
agreement--CIS02 (12/20/00).DOC>>