Subject: ABB turbines/site marketing agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa Bills and I spoke concerning this transaction, and what kind of document 
we can put in front of Peoples at this time.  Here are the highlights from 
our conversation:

Enron can't enter into a binding commitment to purchase the equipment without 
putting the Moore project on the balance sheet.  Therefore, either WestLB 
needs to enter into the agreement with Peoples or Enron can enter into an 
option agreement.  There is room in the WestLB facility for the turbines; 
however, RAC needs to approve the purchase.  Lisa advises that Transaction 
Support (Herman or Roger) needs to buy in as well.

I understand we would like to present a binding agreement to Peoples 
tomorrow, however, this appears to be problematic given the need to keep the 
Moore project off the balance sheet. 

I'm available to discuss this.  Lisa advises that she will be in tomorrow as 
well.

Lisa, please correct me if any of this is not accurate.

Kay