Subject: Re: Signature Page
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Carlos,

Please email the document to me when it is done.  

Thanks,  Kay

From: Carlos Sole@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 12/22/2000 04:34 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Signature Page  

Kathleen, the signature pages are for a CLOSING NEXT FRIDAY, December 28 in 
Washington DC.  The pages are for a Consent to an Assignment of a completed 
EPC contract involving a special purpose company of Tampa Electric Company 
("TECO").  ECT's role was to purchase the turbines and NEPCO did the work.  
The work has been completed but is still in the warranty phase and thus the 
banks want this assignment agreement so that can also enjoy the warranty 
rights.  The document is complex because the financing structure is complex 
(there is prior existing senior debt, new subordinated debt and a sale and 
lease back structure.)  My understanding is that Janet Dietrich did the 
original transaction.  If you want a copy of the Consent Agreement as 
modified, please call Angie and she will fax it to you.  Also, you can leave 
me a voicemail if you want me to debrief someone on the project.  In 
addition, you can tell people that Jason Peters of Andrews & Kurth also 
helped in the review and editing of the contract.  If you want to call him 
directly he can describe the deal to you (he indicated that he has worked 
with you.)  Lastly, you will need to fax an executed copy of the agreement to 
Babak Hoghooghi of the Washington, DC office of Skadden Arps and will need to 
federal express the originals to him as well.  I am giving him your name as 
his contact at ENA.  I have already sent him the NEPCO signed pages.  Thanks 
and happy new year.  Lastly, leave me a voicemail at work if you need to 
reach as I will check it on Wednesday.

Babak Hoghooghi
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
1440 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Ph No:   (202)371-7605
Fax No:  (202)393-5760
Email:     [email-masked]

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	12/22/2000 04:04 PM
		
		 To: Carlos Sole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Signature Page

Kathleen,

I will initial and leave these in my office in a file folder with your name.  
Carlos has my proxy on the consent.

I'm also leaving you with a couple of original CA's for Fred.  He was going 
to email them to the other side for comment, so HANG ON to the pages I signed.

Thanks,

Kay

From: Carlos Sole@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 12/22/2000 12:55 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Signature Page

Ignore earlier version, ECT no longer exists so there is a change in the 
signature block to read ENA Corp. f/k/a ECT

PS Michelle checked in her voicemails and shot me back a positive one in 
response to the one that I left on Tuesday (ie, there's interest and we need 
to find the right fit.)