Subject: CA Development Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

Here's a suggested revision to the invoicing language.

Lee, I've asked the question about the other invoices.  If we don't get an 
immediate answer, I think you can send the invoices to Ben, and we can 
process them here.  I'm always happy to volunteer Ben.  By the way, I haven't 
given Ben his signing party favor, as he hasn't been in Houston since we last 
met.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 01/02/2001 05:25 
PM ---------------------------

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 01/02/2001 04:39:56 PM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: CA Development Agreements

Attached are clean copies of the CA Development Agreements showing the
changes to the invoice provision and removal of the  periods in "LLC",
as well as blacklines showing that those were the only changes made to
the agreements.
 <<CA Development I Facility Agt - Comparison of V 6 to 7.DOC>>  <<CA
Development II Facility Agt - Comparison of 7 to 8.DOC>>  <<break out
agreement for CIS01 (12/20/00).DOC>>  <<break out agreement--CIS02
(12/20/00).DOC>> 
 - CA Development I Facility Agt - Comparison of V 6 to 7.DOC
 - CA Development II Facility Agt - Comparison of 7 to 8.DOC
 - 00).DOC
 - 00).DOC