Subject: Re: Hessler ( Sound Consulting Services)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 02:10:00 -0800 (PST)

I don't remember seeing an agreement, which isn't to say that I haven't.

Barton Clark@ECT
01/08/2001 10:09 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Hessler ( Sound Consulting Services)

As Rusty suggests, do you have a copy of an agreement between ENA ( or any 
affiliate thereof) and George Hessler re sound consulting services? I have 
been asked to put together an agreement between Hessler and Fort Pierce 
Repowering Project LLC, and don't know who Hessler is or what terms Hessler 
may have consulted under in the past. Rusty was not particularly helpful in 
this regard. I will call the consultant directly if we don't have something 
already available. Thanks.
----- Forwarded by Barton Clark/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 10:04 AM -----

	Rusty Stevens@ENRON
	01/05/2001 02:36 PM
		
		 To: Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Hessler ( Sound Consulting Services)

Bruce was going to get the agreements signed - presumably by Ozzie since he 
is the the officer of the LLC that is closest to the deal.

I don't have the contract we use with George Hessler, but he has been used 
for numerous projects at Enron.  I think Kay Mann or Sheila would have a copy 
of his base agreement, and I'm not sure we ever did an amendment or whatever 
for this job.  

We can always call George and ask him for a copy of his agreement 
703-753-1602.

Barton Clark@ECT
01/05/2001 12:56 PM
To: Rusty Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce 
Golden/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Hessler ( Sound Consulting Services)

One of the services agreements we discussed the other day that I needed to 
draft or review was the Hessler Sound Services agreement. Can you forward me 
what we have on that?

Also, we discussed the 4 agreements I initialled for signature that 
apparently were never signed, 2 with LBFH, 1 with Lucido, and 1 with ECT. The 
LBFH and Lucido had the counterparty's original signatures, and the LBFH were 
in duplicate originals. I understand this work has been kicked off, and we 
need to get something signed asap. Re the form of these agreements, I did not 
use the usual ENA forms because we were trying to put together something in 
a  hurry and we had the originals signed by the counterparties so we used an 
attachment to incorporate some essential terms. I would like to get the 
unsigned originals back to look over if they have not yet been signed, and if 
they have been signed, I would like copies. I have been requested to put 
together a file of all executed agreements by FPRP, or agreements proposed to 
be executed, and I did not keep copies of these four contracts.