Subject: CA Development Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Carolyn,

These should be the correct blacklines to include in the transmittal with the 
GE facility agreements.

Ben/Fred,

Carolyn and I are coordinating the delivery of the facility agreements to 
Sweetgum.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 01/08/2001 02:43 
PM ---------------------------

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 01/02/2001 04:39:56 PM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: CA Development Agreements

Attached are clean copies of the CA Development Agreements showing the
changes to the invoice provision and removal of the  periods in "LLC",
as well as blacklines showing that those were the only changes made to
the agreements.
 <<CA Development I Facility Agt - Comparison of V 6 to 7.DOC>>  <<CA
Development II Facility Agt - Comparison of 7 to 8.DOC>>  <<break out
agreement for CIS01 (12/20/00).DOC>>  <<break out agreement--CIS02
(12/20/00).DOC>> 
 - CA Development I Facility Agt - Comparison of V 6 to 7.DOC
 - CA Development II Facility Agt - Comparison of 7 to 8.DOC
 - 00).DOC
 - 00).DOC