Subject: Re: Ltr to SEL enclosing Facility Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:35:00 -0800 (PST)

I had Ozzie sign it, and it has been sent to Carolyn.

Kay

Ben F Jacoby@ECT
01/08/2001 05:32 PM
Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Ltr to SEL enclosing Facility Agreements  

I'm happy doing it, or Fred can sign.

Kay Mann@ENRON
01/08/2001 03:41 PM
To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ltr to SEL enclosing Facility Agreements

Do you want to print, sign and fax, or shall I take to Janet or someone else 
to sign?

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 01/08/2001 03:37 
PM ---------------------------

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 01/08/2001 03:30:43 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Ltr to SEL enclosing Facility Agreements

 <<2TCV01!.DOC>>
Kay:

Per your request, enclosed is a proposed letter to SEL enclosing the final
facility agreements.  I have included a "receipt acknowledged" signature in
the proposed letter, although I believe this is optional as long as our
courier, upon delivery, obtains a signature acknowledging receipt.  Please
advise of any comments.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure: 131359v1

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2TCV01!.DOC