Subject: RE: CA Development - revised documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lisa,

I'm back, and will finish up these docs this am.  The notice provision does 
not require that all the closing documents be completed as of the date of the 
notice, although I expect to have the package finished anyway, including the 
CA II documents.

We expect the escrow to be funded today, so as far as I know we will want to 
give notice today, although it might be later than the am, depending on when 
the escrow is funded.  Ben, Fred, are you ready for us to give notice?

Kay

PS.  Laurie Mahon says "hello".

From: Lisa Bills/ENRON@enronXgate on 01/08/2001 07:21 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roger Ondreko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben 
Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine Clark/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: CA Development - revised documents

Kay,
I see that the Notice is dated January 10th with a closing on January 18th.  
If you are not back to clean these documents revised and CA II completed 
until Wed am, I don't see how we can provide Notice on the am of January 
10th.  Also, is the 18th an absolute purchase date so Catherine can work with 
Ben to calculate how much money goes to TurboPark and how much we pay to GE?

Notice Ag:  Does "Confirmed by" mean the same thing as "Consented to" 
legally?  Would think so but CSFB wants us to Consent so let's make sure we 
have the strongest of the two language formations.

Assumption Ag: Pg 2, Clause 1:  insert ")" after Administrative Agent.
  Pg 2, Clause 3:  insert "and otherwise with respect to the Property" at the 
end of the last sentence.

Bill of Sale:  Last para:  Need to insert purchase date at end rather than 
"January 2001."
       Schedule 1:  Insert ")" after "Assigned Equipment".

Look forward to knowing the final notice and closing date.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Monday, January  8, 2001 6:38 PM
To: Bills, Lisa; Engeldorf, Roseann; Ondreko, Roger; Jacoby, Ben; Mitro, 
Fred; Clark, Catherine
Subject: CA Development - revised documents

Here's a set of CA I revised docs.  If these are ok, we will get CA II lined 
up as well.

 << File: Assumption with GE ack(CAEDI)rev2.DOC >>  << File: Bill of 
salerev2.DOC >>  << File: Purchase Option Notice(CAED I)rev2.doc >> 

I'm on the road tomorrow, but should be back in the office on Wednesday am.

Kay