Subject: Re: Fountain Valley/GE Facility Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 01:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Unless someone else volunteers, I guess I'll do the ABB override letter.  
I've mentioned it to Pete Thompson, but he is in our offices today, so he 
can't do it.  Rob Taylor did the initial draft of the GE version, but Rose 
finished it, with a bit of help from me.  It should be a fairly short letter.

ckm

From: Sheila Tweed@ECT on 01/15/2001 04:32 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Fountain Valley/GE Facility Agreement  

Kay, Al has called Peter to redline the execution drafts against the master 
contact, whether or not that's the last  draft that Lee has looked at.  
Actually Al doesn't believe that Lee as seen any draft of the breakout 
contract for Fountain Valley.  The banks need to see it redlined against the 
Master contract.  Also, who do I call to get the ABB override agreement?  We 
are trying to get signoff first thing Tuesday am so that E-Next can sign 
these before we do the rest of Fountain Valley.  So all of the breakout 
contracts (GE and ABB) and their respective override contracts need to be 
finalized and executed pronto. I'm leaving voicemails with Lee and Kent.  
Would you check with ABB?  Is it Mike Sandridge?