Subject: RE: Comparison of GE Facility Agmt with Original FormAgreement.D OC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Pete,

I sent change order #4 to you and Paul on November 3rd, via email.  I will 
resend it if you can't find it.

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 01/17/2001 09:13:15 AM
To: "Shoemaker, Kent (GEAE)" <[email-masked]>, "Lindo, Jacqueline 
E." <[email-masked]>, "Johnson, Lee L (PS, SSEP)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Alan. 
Larsen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Sheila Tweed (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Comparison of GE Facility Agmt with Original FormAgreement.D OC

The Guaranteed Delivery Dates in Section 10.2.1 were taken from the
original agreement.  I am not aware of any change order modifying those
dates.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shoemaker, Kent (GEAE) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 1:26 PM
To: Lindo, Jacqueline E.; Johnson, Lee L (PS, SSEP)
Cc: Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: RE: Comparison of GE Facility Agmt with Original
FormAgreement.D OC

I'm reviewing.  Are dates in Section 10.2.1 correct?  Lee, I'll forward
you
my comments separately.

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindo, Jacqueline E. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: Comparison of GE Facility Agmt with Original Form Agreement.DOC

At the request of Peter Thompson, attached is the blacklines of the
GE/Facility Agreement showing changes from the Original Form Agreements
and the Execution copy.  Peter will be out of office today, therefore,
please contact Chris Cobb at (202) 662-3016 if you have any questions. 

 <<Comparison of GE Facility Agmt with Original Form Agreement.DOC>>