Subject: Re: Anglers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, we all can use a little money.  Life doesn't seem to get any cheaper.

Honey, I think we discussed C T Systems doing the filing.  Do you recall how 
much it was?  If not, I can see what I can find out.

Which is more strange: Joe in Central America or Jack in Egypt?  Clark in 
Chicago?  Kay at Enron?  Gerry BUYING an engineering company?  Honey STILL at 
Technip?

Sounds like a great time for a reunion.

Kay

  

"Turner, Gerry (Allstates)" <[email-masked]> on 07/17/2000 03:15:22 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Anglers

Hello ladies.

I have the signed original (all parnters have signed) of the going out of
business documents for Anglers.  What is next?

Honey, Kay seems to think there is one more form of some kind, plus a filing
fee.  What do you know about those items?  I'm ready to make a final
distribution and let you close out the account.  I'll be happy to deliver
these papers to whomever is the appropriate person, agencey, etc. and help
in any way to stop the insanity.
Can we obtain the final cost for filing the papers, keep that in cash and
make the final checks out?

My Anglers papers show the following percentages, just in case you've gotten
rid of your files:

Alves         21.775
Ashworth        4.265
Bailey         10.895
Dill         10.895
Lockwood      15.235
Mann           4.265
Napoli         10.895
Turner         21.775

And......Kay, before you start making some smart ...comments,  I don't need
the money and in fact I'll buy the first and last bottle of Krug if we can
get together for a final distribution ceremony.

As I always tell Dill (a.k.a. Mokhtar, his new Egyptian
nickname).......Praise Allah.

Gerry Turner