Subject: Re: NRG Conference call - GE 7EA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:55:00 -0800 (PST)

OK.  Friday was going to be really difficult for me anyway.  

Kay

   

	From:  Ben F Jacoby @ ECT                           01/31/2001 11:00 AM

Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: NRG Conference call - GE 7EA  

Fred:

I think it's premature to have legal on the line. If they have specific 
comments on the docs, they need to send them to us and we can quickly get 
back to them. If they want to have a commercial discussion, we can proceed 
without legal.

Thanks,

Ben

Fred Mitro
01/31/2001 10:28 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: NRG Conference call - GE 7EA

Kay:

I spoke to NRG this morning.  They would like to arrange a conference call 
for Friday (most likely in the morning) to discuss the proposed transaction 
involving the GE 7EA.  Are you available to call in from New York?  If not, 
can Carolyn Campbell sit in for you on the call?

Let me know sometime today.  

Thanks,
Fred