Subject: Co Op City
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Pardon the delay, but I inadvertently left you off the email.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 02/08/2001 02:53 
PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
02/07/2001 05:47 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Mark Bernstein/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Co Op City

Hi there,

I'm forwarding a draft EPC contract for your review.  This form of contract 
assumes that the equipment will be procurred by the Owner, with the 
understanding that we have not resolved the issue of the timing of the 
procurement of the equipment, and  how it will be procurred.

This is intended to be a discussion draft, and is subject to further Enron 
review and comment.  

Thanks,

Kay