Subject: Re: Meeting Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 05:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

My best days are:  

Feb 22, 23, 26
March 5, 8, 9

Kay

"Losi, Steve" <[email-masked]> on 02/15/2001 03:32:32 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Mesko, 
John" <[email-masked]>, "Mahon, Laurie" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Meeting Schedule

Folks - 

Scheduling a meeting time is becoming nightmarish.  Feb 19th and 20th are no
longer possible.  In the following chart, please indicate your available
dates and e-mail back to me as soon as possible.  

Hopefully, building a power plant will be easier than coordinating
schedules.

Steve

   2/21   2/22   2/23   2/26   2/27   2/28   3/1   3/2   3/5
3/6   3/7   3/8   3/9   
Mark Bernstein

H Freedman

L Henneberry

S Losi   OK   OK   OK   OK   OK   OK   OK   OK   No
No   No   No   No   
L Mahon

K Mann

J Mesko

J Rolfes

R White