Subject: Re: CA - Onondaga
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Fred,

Do you have the names/addresses of the interested counterparties?  It saves 
time to do all at once.

Thanks,

Kay

Fred Mitro@ECT
02/23/2001 02:01 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: CA - Onondaga

Kay:

Ben and I are working on a deal that involves the monetization of a Cash Flow 
Interest which ENA currently holds in Onondaga Cogeneration L.P. (an 80 MW 
combined cycle plant in NY state)

We would like to begin discussions next week with parties interested in 
purchasing ENA's interest in OCLP.  Please prepare a form CA and forward to 
Ben and I so that we may forward it to the interested counterparties.  We 
also need one draft CA prepared for the following counterparty:

 Trust Company of the West

Sheila has inititated the process of assigning the Cash Flow Interest from 
ENA into an LLC.

Call me if you wish to discuss.

Fred