Subject: RE: GE meeting on Friday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)

I hadn't heard the 2 1/2 hour deal, but then again, I wasn't on the call.  
I'll check on pushing the meeting back to 930 to give you a chance to get 
downtown before it starts.  Sheila, what do you think?

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 03/06/2001 02:54:17 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: GE meeting on Friday

The earliest flight gets me to Houston at 8:33.  Is that sufficient time
to get to your offices, or should I plan on flying in on Thursday night?
Also, it is my understanding from participating in the conference call
last week that the meeting is scheduled to last no more that 2 1/2
hours.  Is that still the plan?  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 3:07 PM
To: Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: RE: GE meeting on Friday

900 central, so you should be in decent shape.

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 03/06/2001 02:10:15 PM

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  RE: GE meeting on Friday

I can be there. Please let me know what time the meeting will begin. I
would like to fly down early that morning, if possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 1:09 PM
To: Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: GE meeting on Friday

Hi Pete,

Would it be possible for you to be in Houston this Friday morning for
the
GE meeting?  It would be great to meet you in person, and have you
participate.  What is your availability?

Kay