Subject: Re: Revised Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Neither have us have spoken to GE.  I think Sheila spoke to Lee, but I don't 
know the substance of the conversation.  We asked his permission  on the 
Intergen deal, I believe.  I told Jake last night that there are arguments 
which can be made on both sides as to whether GE needed too consent to having 
the contract distributed to a potential partner.  He said he wanted to talk 
to you about it.

My suggestion would be that someone on the commercial side discuss the 
general status, and ask if it is ok to send out a redacted contract.  That is 
the most conservative approach.

Kay

Dale Rasmussen@ECT
03/07/2001 12:33 PM
To: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Revised Documents  

Carlos:  Jake is hoping to get a copy of the turbine contract out to Delta 
this afternoon.  

Do you know whether anyone has approached GE for consent to disclose the 
contracts to potential purchasers?

It sounded yesterday as though the form of contract may be changing, anyway.  
Either way, GE's consent is probably required.  Do you agree?

Would you or Kay mind coordinating with Jake how and when the document can go 
out?

From: Carlos Sole@ENRON on 03/07/2001 10:06 AM CST
To: Jake Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Thome/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Revised Documents

Please forward the attached documents below and not the prior ones in the 
other email.  There was one reference each to Panda in the Delta documents. 

Delta

Panda

Sunlaw