Subject: Re: ABB Purchase Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 06:41:00 -0800 (PST)

We have an agreement which resides in TurboPark.  Kathy Clark did the 
contract.

From: Brian D Barto@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 03/09/2001 02:41 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Richard Morell/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: ABB Purchase Agreement

Kay:  Brice Golden insists that he has learned about the existance of a 
Purchase Agreement in place under which projects such as his for Ft Pierce 
can add their order for Transformers, without having to negotiate a stand 
alone contract.  Sort of an ala carte arrangement.  I have asked Sheila Tweed 
what she knew about this, and she said she had nothing, but did not know what 
you might have done.  I know we have done bulk purchases and later split for 
the different peaker  projects, and some others similar to that, but no 
blanket agreement.  What have you got?

BB