Subject: Re: Bio for Round Table 3/15/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I sent it to J. Cogan, but I can send it to other folks as well.

"Schnur, Carmen" <[email-masked]> on 03/14/2001 05:42:06 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Indakwa, Saki" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Bio for Round Table 3/15/01

Kay:

Our marketing person, Saki Indakwa, is trying to get a copy of your bio by
10 a.m. for the Round Table tomorrow (Thursday, 3/15).   Is it possible for
you to e-mail it to her at "[email-masked]"?  or fax to (713) 751-3280.

Thank you very much.

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.