Subject: Re: Tex-Mex High Voltage DC project -updated inquiry
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Peggy Banczak is the ENA lawyer who handles Mexico.

John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
03/16/2001 09:22 AM
To: Sheila Tweed@ECT, Kay Mann@ENRON
cc: Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Tex-Mex High Voltage DC project -updated inquiry  

I do not think the prior e-mail got through to Kay.

Are either of you familiar with  this project? We have had no contact with 
the ENA/Enron Mexico commercial or legal people and I don't want to bust any 
structuring goals.

Our project manager (Scott Laidlaw) and engineer (Harry Okabayashi) want to 
issue a tasking letter to procure engineering services on this project to 
support the ENA work. 

I now understand that someone at ENA/Enron Mexico/Enron Wholesale has signed 
an EPC  contract with ABB for this project.

I am not in the office today, so please include Renee Alfaro on your response.

JWVS

	Harry Okabayashi
	03/16/2001 07:43 AM
		
		 To: Scott Laidlaw/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, William J 
Ferguson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Re: Tasking Letter for John Falcon at Jacobs Engineering

Please clarify if our contractors including engineering services on the 
Texas-Mexico HVDC project are required to be "off-balance" sheet.

Best Regards,
Harry Okabayashi