Subject: RE: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II pr oject
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Ok, by now you think I've lost my mind. I can accept that.

I believe this is the most current version which should form the basis of the 
Salmon LLC contract (formerly known as LV Co Gen facility agreement).

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/16/2001 05:12 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 03/12/2001 04:17:06 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II pr 
oject

Bill/Dale/Kay-

I've made redline edits with regards to LVCII performance guarantee values
in Section 10.7 for output and heat rate based on the Feb 8, 2001 guarantee
sheet.

Dale, please send revised LVC II facility agreement to reflect Units 25-28
with appropriate schedules for price, delivery, payment and termination
schedules at your earliest convenience.

The units 19-20 and 23-24 that are currently reflected in this document will
be left in E-Next (Turbopark).  The schedules for price, delivery, payment
will remain the same for these units.

Thanks,

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 3:03 PM
To: Johnson, Lee L (PS, SSEP); [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II
project

Bill Williams asked me to forward the attached execution form of the
LM-6000 purchase contract.

The second attachment is to be inserted as Exhibit H-2 in the contract.  I
understand that we received it from GE, and that it is available only in
pdf format.

Thanks.

(See attached file: Training LM6000.pdf)(See attached file: LV Cogen Gas
Turbine Purchase Agreement - Version 5.DOC)

 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement - Version 5_redline031201.DOC