Subject: Re: Organizational Announcement - Introducing Enron Engineering and Operational Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Gee, I was kinda hoping we would have the opportunity to dump stuff on EEOS, 
not the other way around.  

ckm

John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
03/19/2001 08:54 AM
To: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Organizational Announcement - Introducing Enron Engineering and 
Operational Services  

With the exception of Tex-Mex. You get Tex Mess, right?  JWVS

	Carlos Sole@ENRON
	03/19/2001 08:52 AM
		
		 To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Re: Organizational Announcement - Introducing Enron Engineering and 
Operational Services

By no means, should this reorg be interpreted as meaning that I get Kay's 
Mexico's work again.  She has specifically told me that she wants it back and 
this provides the perfect opportunity.

Carlos Sole'
Senior Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street
Houston, Texas 77002-7361

(713) 345-8191 (phone)
713 646-3393 (fax)

	John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	03/19/2001 07:31 AM
		
		 To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Organizational Announcement - Introducing Enron Engineering and 
Operational Services

Yep, uh-huh. EWA'll have a real first class operation. Uh-huh.

JWVS

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	03/19/2001 07:12 AM
		 
		 To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Organizational Announcement - Introducing Enron Engineering and 
Operational Services

Hi John,

Sounds like we are now reunited in the same legal group, EWS.  True?  

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/19/2001 07:09 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Mark Frevert & Dave Delainey                           03/16/2001 
08:55 PM

Sent by: Enron Announcements
To: All Enron Worldwide
cc:  

Subject: Organizational Announcement - Introducing Enron Engineering and 
Operational Services

In order to better align our engineering and operations capabilities with the 
commercial businesses they support, we are pleased to announce the following 
organizational change will be effective immediately.  A new business unit, 
Enron Engineering and Operational Services (EEOS), is being formed which will 
include our existing operations in Enron Engineering and Construction Company 
(EE&CC), Operational Energy Corporation (OEC), and National Energy Production 
Corporation (NEPCO).

Brian Stanley, as President and Chief Executive Officer, and Keith Dodson, as 
Chief Operating Officer will provide the leadership for this new 
organization, reporting to the Office of the Chairman of Enron Wholesale 
Services.  NEPCO will continue to operate as a stand-alone business under 
John Gillis, President.

With the majority of EE&CC and OEC,s activities focused on assets and 
projects which are in Wholesale Services, this will better align the efforts 
of EEOS with the commercial businesses it supports.  While EEOS will be a 
stand-alone unit within Enron Wholesale Services it will work very closely 
with and have direct accountability to the business units it supports.

This realignment also centralizes our engineering and operations capabilities 
in a single business segment and should ensure that innovation and best 
practices are shared and implemented across our many operations and will also 
allow for better identification of priorities and more effective allocation 
of resources to these projects.  Consistent with this approach, Development 
Engineering will have dual reporting to both EEOS and the business units 
which they support.  

With an extensive and varied portfolio of assets around the world and a wide 
variety of new development opportunities available to Enron, it is critical 
that we continue to maintain the best in class capability to design, 
construct, commission, and effectively manage and operate Enron,s assets on a 
global basis.

This new global business unit should insure that we will continue to enhance 
these demonstrated capabilities and provide us with a sustainable advantage 
as we advance our business strategy around the world.

Please join us in congratulating Brian and Keith on their new assignments.

Mark Frevert & Dave Delainey