Subject: Enron Wholesale Services Legal Department
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached for your reading enjoyment is an indicative org chart.  As you might 
guess, there have been some changes since this was published in December.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/19/2001 03:10 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Mark Frevert and Mark Haedicke                           12/04/2000 
10:36 AM

Sent by: Enron Announcements
To: All Enron Wholesale Services Employees
cc:  

Subject: Enron Wholesale Services Legal Department

 As a follow-up to the recent Enron Corp. memorandum forming Enron Wholesale 
Services (EWS), effective today, we have reorganized the Wholesale Services 
Legal Department.

 The goals in reorganizing the department are as follows:  (i) align the 
legal department as closely as possible with the business units, (ii) speed 
the flow of legal technology across the business units, and (iii) achieve 
greater efficiency and consistency across the organization.

 To this end, a legal policy group will be formed for EWS Legal, which will 
include Lance Schuler, Enron Americas; Mark Evans, Enron Europe; Mark Taylor, 
Enron Net Works; Alan Aronowitz, Enron Global Markets; Julia Murray, Enron 
Industrial Markets; and Bruce Lundstrom, Enron Global Assets.

 The organization chart for the EWS Legal Department is attached.  More 
comprehensive organization charts will follow for each group.

Mark Frevert and Mark Haedicke