Subject: Revised Exclusivity Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 02:18:00 -0800 (PST)

We are contemplating selling the Blue Dog turbines to NorthWestern.  I've 
been out of town with a sick dad, so I'm not clear who has been in the loop 
and who hasn't.  However, since these are TurboPark turbines, I wanted to 
make sure you are aware of the deal.  It is the commercial teams desire to 
enter into an exclusivity arrangement as soon as possible.  

Sorry for the short notice - today is the first day I've been able to pick up 
my email.

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/23/2001 10:18 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Chris Booth                           03/21/2001 05:11 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Revised Exclusivity Letter

Kay,

FYI

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Booth/NA/Enron on 03/21/2001 05:11 
PM ---------------------------

"Young, Michael" <[email-masked]> on 03/21/2001 03:34:46 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Revised Exclusivity Letter

Ben and Chris, after discussion with certain members of NorthWestern's
senior management, NorthWestern is offering Enron a $1.0 million
non-refundable payment in exchange for exclusivity until April 6, 2001.  In
effect, this brings the total purchase price for the two GE turbines to
$49.0 million.  The offer is subject to the terms of the attached
Exclusivity Letter.  Please call me as soon as you have reviewed to discuss
the timing considerations.

 <<Enron Excl. - Revised.doc>>

 - Enron Excl. - Revised.doc