Subject: RE: Conference call/NorthWestern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:58:00 -0800 (PST)

I'll leave that up to you.  We can make faces and pass notes if you come 
over, but I suppose that isn't essential to the transaction.

"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> on 03/27/2001 08:41:12 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Reuter, Marisa" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: Conference call/NorthWestern

I can't wait-shall we come over?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Conference call/NorthWestern

Good morning,

How about 130 today for a conference call with John's new best friend?

ckm

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.