Subject: Re: Fountain Valley Transformer Contract - FT Pierce -no approvals yet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:12:00 -0800 (PST)

My recollection is that the original ABB contract was assigned into TurboPark 
without revisions/restatement/consent, or a break out contract.  I think EECC 
had the typewriter on the original contract.   I quickly  looked in my 
TurboPark binders, but didn't immediately find the ABB contract.  

There was a breakout contract done for the CA Development deal, and Pete 
Thompson (with AK out of DC) would have generated that document.  It wasn't 
approved by the TurboPark team since it was entered into by the Enron LLC 
post TurboPark.  I wasn't involved in the Fountain Valley transformer 
contract, but my guess would be that Pete Thompson worked on it.  The footer 
you described sounds like an AK footer.

Kay

From: Sheila Tweed@ECT on 03/27/2001 09:53 AM
To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Fountain Valley Transformer Contract - FT Pierce -no approvals 
yet  

Kay Mann did the Abb transformer contract and I think that she used A&K-- 
Paul Pepitone?

	John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	03/27/2001 09:42 AM
		 
		 To: Sheila Tweed@ECT, Roseann Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: Barton Clark@ECT, Larry Bishop/NA/Enron@Enron, John G 
Rigby@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, James C Davis/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: Fountain Valley Transformer Contract - FT Pierce -no approvals yet

The Fort Pierce crowd is pressuring for a form of transforner contract.Of 
course it must be TurboPark compliant. Since we have just done a transformer 
agreement with ABB for Fountain valley and its all signed off on by ABB, 
TurboPark, Rose atal,  and the new project lenders, I would like to start 
with that form and ot reinvent the wheel.

The ABB form that is in the TurboPark closing binders has a footer that reads 
"WAS:83848.6". I assume that either A&K or LLGM had the typewriter. Sheila or 
Roseann, I would appreciate it if one of you could get the firm that has the 
document on their computers to send it out, with the attachments, so Bart and 
the Ft Pierce team could get to work on it. We also have the hard copy 
override letter with ABB that make the TurboPark corrections, and we can 
either add these directly to the contract or leave it as an override letter. 

Mr. Lund, can you check at NEPCO and see if anyone there has electronics on 
this?

Next, for equipment that will be bought by Purchase Order instead of under a 
contract, we need the TurboPark bits that go into the PO, since we will be 
getting a lot of requests to issue PO's next. Roseann, could you send us what 
you have in mind forthe PO's, or should we just take the override letter, add 
it into the PO form, and let you see what we are doing?

Last, Jim Davis called to see where we are in the TurboPark cycle and if 
issuing a PO or Contract (ie., making a commitment) is ok at this point. Jim, 
thanks for making sure the loops are closed.  Bart gave me a voice mail that 
we do not have a DASH approval or other authorization. Therefore I ask at 
this point that Jim not issue any paper on the project until we get clearance 
from Bart and Roseann. 

Thanks

JWVS