Subject: Revised Delta Letter Agmt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

I don't know who has or wants to look at the deal docs, but here's the main 
one.  I'm giving it a close look this am, since I haven't been involved in 
this deal for a little while.

Herman, this is the transaction we discussed on the phone a couple of weeks 
ago.  

Lisa and Catherine, I'm pondering the logistics of selling the new turbine in 
the pack with the current ones.  I have a call in to Lee Johnson to discuss 
it with him, just to make sure he is on board. I know it can be done, we just 
have to figure out the paper trail.  

Chip, I haven't received the Hancock letter yet.

Stephen, your close review of the document would be greatly appreciated.

Talk to all soon,

Kay

PS.  Anna Claire Sole arrived at 200am today.  

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/30/2001 06:31 
AM ---------------------------

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 03/30/2001 01:02:04 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Keffer, John" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Revised Delta Letter Agmt

 <<2XFLRED.DOC>>

Kay:

Enclosed is a revised draft of the Letter Agreement with Delta, marked to
reflect revisions from the prior draft dated March 16, 2001.  Please review
and advise of any comments.   Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure: 136641vR6/5

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XFLRED.DOC