Subject: Re: Montana Power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

The issue is getting an assignment agreement that GE will sign.  I've 
requested copies of the docs signed on the Pastoria deal, which is the most 
recent GE frame assignment transaction.  That should be our starting point.

Kay

   

	From:  Chris Booth                           04/02/2001 03:28 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Montana Power

Kay,

Once we sign the exclusivity agreement, I would like to get MPC a draft of 
the Assignment document for their review.  How long will it take to have a 
version ready for MPC.

Thanks,

Chris