Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,
I know that we specifically included the stabilizer in the Salmon deal.  
Please confirm that it belongs there so that we can finish up the break out 
contract.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/09/2001 06:48 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/09/2001 05:55:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement

Kent/Kay-

I've redline the Salmon contract for Exhibits A and B, Purchase Amount,
Maximum Liability Amount, and Unit Liability Amount.  The Power System
Stabilizer has been struck from scope, because I can recall Bill Williams
advising that LV would need them, Delta/Salmon would not.  That's consitent
with the other units going to CA (w/ Intergen).

Regards,

Lee <<Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC>>

 - Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy 
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC