Subject: Re: Revised Salmon Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like both need to stabilizers.

Kay

   

	From:  Bill Williams @ ECT                           04/09/2001 08:00 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: Don Hammond/PDX/ECT@ECT, Stephen Thome/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement

Lee  - I agree with your statement that LV needs the PSS.  But not with 
regards to Delta.  I do not know what Delta needs for siting their 
generation.  It is my understanding that generators in the WSCC need PSS's.  
I am trying to locate chapter and verse on that requirement.  It may be a 
size issue (ie - greater than "x" MWs of generator size). Don Hammond will 
help me locate the requirement in the morning, and I will get back to you.  
My concern was your e mails seemed to imply I said Delta doesn't need PSS. I 
want to stay silent on that issue.

In any regard, Nevada Power Co requires PSS, that is the reason we are 
obtaining them for all the generators at LVCII.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Williams/PDX/ECT on 04/09/2001 06:02 
PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann@ENRON
04/09/2001 05:02 PM
To: Stephen Thome/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement

Steve,
I know that we specifically included the stabilizer in the Salmon deal.  
Please confirm that it belongs there so that we can finish up the break out 
contract.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/09/2001 06:48 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/09/2001 05:55:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement

Kent/Kay-

I've redline the Salmon contract for Exhibits A and B, Purchase Amount,
Maximum Liability Amount, and Unit Liability Amount.  The Power System
Stabilizer has been struck from scope, because I can recall Bill Williams
advising that LV would need them, Delta/Salmon would not.  That's consitent
with the other units going to CA (w/ Intergen).

Regards,

Lee <<Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC>>

 - Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy 
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC