Subject: Re: Burns & Roe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

Carlos Sole' is supporting Mitch and John's efforts relating to BPUB, ie, 
coal fired generation.  Any contracts for that effort should be coordinated 
through Carlos.  Carlos will assist with the coordination of the finance and 
accounting requirements.  Due to the complexity of the issues some lead time 
is necessary.  Unfortunately, there are no "forms" for generation projects 
(given accounting/finance requirements), or any assurance that a contract 
that worked a month ago will work now. 

My preference is that contracts not be sent to counterparties prior to ENA 
(or EECC) Legal review.

Thanks,

Kay

Renee Alfaro@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
04/10/2001 04:33 PM
To: Scott Laidlaw/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Burns & Roe

Scott,

Please find attached below a copy of the Amendment 2 and Transmittal letter 
that I just sent to Burns & Roe today as well as an electronic copy of their 
PSA Agreement.  Hard copies are in interoffice mail.

I am also attaching the latest standard Tasking Letter form for work being 
done for EECC.  If work is to be done for another Enron entity, an affiliate 
Tasking Letter for would be used.  Bart Clark has used the Tasking Letter 
form on an exception basis for Turbo Park projects; however, ENA needs to 
review the language within the Tasking Letter prior to execution to ensure 
that it conforms to the accounting requirements of off balance sheet 
financing.  You need to ensure that an ENA attorney has reviewed everything 
prior to your sending it out because one error in a contract could cause the 
entire project to be put on the balance sheet.

Let me know if you need anything else.

I am also copying those ENA attorneys which you mentioned were assisting with 
the Coal Initiative so that they have the opportunity to review and comment 
on this Agreement and how it relates to that project.

Renee Alfaro
Phone: 713-646-7281
Fax: 713-646-6158
Email: [email-masked]