Subject: Re: Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for writing - I deleted your message and then hopped on another 
conference call.  How about 330?

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 04/11/2001 02:38:35 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Conference Call

Kay:

Per my voice mail, Greg Lang wanted to schedule a call for 3:00 central time
today to raise something that the lenders brought up.  Please advise if you
are available, or if not, what time would be convenient later today.  Greg
says it should be a 15 minute call.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding 
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.