Subject: RE: Revised Salmon Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 01:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

This SHOULD be it.  Please circulate, including Lee.

Thanks once again,

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 04/12/2001 08:13:02 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Revised Salmon Agreement

I will make these changes this morning. Do you want me to circulate the
revised draft once these changes are incorporated, or are we expecting
more comments?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 4:09 PM
To: Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: Revised Salmon Agreement

2nd of 2.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 04/11/2001
03:08
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/09/2001 05:55:57 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked]

Subject:  Revised Salmon Agreement

Kent/Kay-

I've redline the Salmon contract for Exhibits A and B, Purchase Amount,
Maximum Liability Amount, and Unit Liability Amount.  The Power System
Stabilizer has been struck from scope, because I can recall Bill
Williams
advising that LV would need them, Delta/Salmon would not.  That's
consitent
with the other units going to CA (w/ Intergen).

Regards,

Lee <<Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC>>

(See attached file: Comparison of Versions 2 to 3 of Salmon Energy
Agreement_ljredline040901.DOC)