Subject: Re: LOI for Seminole Indians
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I can't remember.

Mathew Gimble@ECT
04/17/2001 03:40 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: LOI for Seminole Indians  

Did you send this to Carlos (I could not tell if he was copied)?

Mathew

Kay Mann@ENRON
04/17/2001 03:19 PM
To: Mathew Gimble/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: LOI for Seminole Indians  

Carlos Sole will be working on it, so I'll let him answer the timing issue.

Kay

   

	From:  Mathew Gimble @ ECT                           04/17/2001 02:50 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Bruce Golden/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Fairley/Enron@EnronXGate 

Subject: LOI for Seminole Indians

Kay,

As you and I discussed last week, Enron has met with the Seminole Indian 
Tribe ("SIT") and would like to put together an LOI to further proceed with 
discussions.  Although we might discuss several deal options, currently, we 
are focusing on two different projects (we might want two separate LOIs, let 
me know what you have done in the past).  The LOIs need to contain language 
that covers the following points:

One project consists of a 500MW, natural gas, combined-cycle facility located 
on land owned by SIT in Hollywood, FL
One project consists of a 4x500MW coal or natural gas, combined-cycle 
facility located on SIT's Brighton Reservation
Confidentiality language needs to be included (similar to what would be 
included in a Confidentiality Agreement)
Exclusivity and reciprocity language also needs to be included, as well as 
any non-circumvention language
Twelve month term (at least six months if twelve is obtainable; what was your 
experience with the Navahos?)

If I have left anything out or made any legal fauz pas, let me know as soon 
as you are able (I'm sure that Bruce and David will do the same).  We told 
SIT last week that we would get them something the first part of this week, 
so let me know if you see any delay.

My extension is 3-3526 and my cell is (713) 594-0439.

Thanks,
Mathew