Subject: Re: ENA/Blue Dog: Closing Checklist and ENA Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

David Duran can sign the certificate.  Can he certify his own name?  If so, 
we want him to also be a signatory.  Authorized signers should be Dave Duran 
(managing director),  Michael J Miller (vice president) and Kevin Presto 
(vice president).

Kathleen, please verify the way these guys like to sign their names, and 
current titles.  Let me know if you think we should use someone else.

Chris, we need a name and a call back number for whoever will be watching for 
the wires.  They will be a call back person. Other call backs are me (using 
cell phone 713 3047816), Ben Jacoby (415 265 8365).

Thanks,

Kay

"Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> on 04/17/2001 06:33:07 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Closing Checklist and ENA Incumbency Certificate

Kay:

Attached please find a preliminary draft of a Closing Certificate as well as
of an Incumbency Certificate.  At your convenience, please provide me with
the names, titles and contact information that will need to be included in
the Incumbency Certificate.  Thanks.

Regards,

Marisa

 <<ENAIncumbencyCertificate.DOC>>  <<ClosingChecklist.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - ENAIncumbencyCertificate.DOC
 - ClosingChecklist.DOC